1. You decide to use the city bikes. Throw the dice if there is any left at the station (even number) and you get a new turn. If the station is empty (odd number) you lose your next turn.
2. You run into your friends and konepaja patio and decide to stay for a refreshing drink. You get out of the encounter when you throw numbers from 1 to 3 on your turn.
3. Your friend invites you to Kallio to enjoy the summer day. Move to Helsinginkatu.
4. Your playmate is lost. Move to your chosen player to help them out.
5. Your meeting or a lecture is running long. You’ll have to stay and listen for a one turn.
6. Finland wins the Eurovision and the whole city is in chaos.Every player throws the dice and gets to a new location.
7. You stay for a coffee for one turn.
8. A lost tourist asks for advice. You stay to help them out for one turn.
9. You see a horse on the pasture and decide to ride it. Move three steps forward.
10. Summer rain gets you all wet. Dry out for one turn.
11. Thunder suprises you and you have to run to safety. Throw the dice again.
12. Sun is shining. Go to the rocks at Litsi.
13. The situation requires some music. Put on the Helsinki Hopping -playlist from Spotify.
14. Your shoes break apart. Go to Itäkeskus to buy new ones.
15. You get a hot air balloon lift. Move four steps to the direction of the wind.
16. You use a SUP-board to get to Hakaniemi.
17. You bird watch waterbirds. Name three birds or stay where you are.
18. Stay and look for fish at Isoisänsilta for two turns.
19. Do a pantomime of your favorite animal. If others think it was a success, stay where you are. If the performance was lacking, they get to decide where you move.
20. Traffic at Kehätie is once again jammed. Wait for two turns.